Saturday, April 29, 2006

Why?

Okay. I suppose that you are wondering why I made the move from Diaryland to Blogger. The reason is this: to shut everyone up and make them happy.

I have gotten numerous reports about my weblog recently. These complaints can be summarized into three categories:

1. You can't leave comments at Diaryland. At least, I wasn't willing to pay the money so that you could leave comments.
2. 2. Diaryland isn't enabled to automatically let you know when I update it. I don't know anything about this, but I think that someone complained about it.
3. My weblog is boring, and only contains stuff about sports, politics, and the news. While this has nothing to do with Diaryland, a change a venue might motivate me to make it more "gossipy."

Some of these complaints were received indirectly by my moles.

So here I am. I'll work on making this more interesting and commentable.

This story about David Copperfield brings joy to my heart. Thanks to the WWB for posting this.

Oops! There I go commenting on the news again. I guess that I should temper that news story with a little bit of gossip: I heard that Oscar is a fantastic kisser.

The Vikings drafted Chad Greenway. I was hoping that they would take DeAngelo Williams, but that is because I am only a casual fan of the game and tend to underestimate the importance of a good lineman and/or linebacker. Like most fans, I really only care about quarterbacks, running backs, and wide receivers, even though they do you no good without a solid defense and offensive line.

Oops! That was a sports comment! Here is some more (celebrity-related) gossip: Charlie Sheen killed a hooker! That's some juicy gossip.

"'Cause your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear."

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Tsjaz said...

I take responsibility for complaining through mole burrows about 1. and 2. 2. Of course, when you know a mole is a mole, I could be funneling false information and in reality, couldn't care less about what you do with your reporting.

First comment. Yes!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW WE CAN ABUSE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

asdbakuydvfab.kejrhasehr38shna!!!!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Skye Xyan said...

OK, Gossip Queen, tell me more about Oscar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home