Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Too much to say, too little time.

There are so many things I want to talk about: the fact that W thinks his best moment as president was when he caught a 7.5 perch in his lake (which would be a world record, so he can't even joke around without lying), various aspects of the end of semester, the fact that we are very short-staffed at work, the NBA playoffs, or my weekend. Since I don't have a lot of time, and since I was instructed to talk more about people and feelings, I am going to talk most about this weekend.

It was a busy, busy weekend. It was also a ton of fun, and it seemed to last forever (in a good way). My weekend included a Cinco de Mayo celebration, game night at Skye's, a Mormon wedding, a birthday party at a bar, an art crawl, and some Larry Bird: A Basketball Legend. Good stuff. Yesterday featured shooting baskets outside, and crushing other people in games of H-O-R-S-E.

The Mormon wedding was fun and interesting. I have now attend Christian (mostly Protestant), Jewish, Unitarian, and Mormon weddings. Please do not argue with me about whether Mormonism is a part of Christianity; it is exotic enough to warrant its own mention in the list, and I don't really care.

I'm leaving for Austin tomorrow to attend a conference about the Moore Method.

"He's like a guy, who would pick a locomotive up...with ropes."

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Tsjaz said...

The math and basketball got me here. The people and feelings keep me coming back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home