Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Exam

I wrote the final exam for my geometry class today. I'd post it, but I have found that posting exams before they are given tends to compromise exam security.

I am rather satisfied with the exam. It is hard, but I am giving them fewer problems. I also give them a "group work" portion of the exam where they can discuss a couple of the problems amongst themselves. They are then required to hand in all of their scratch work, and then they do the real exam. This way, they will (hopefully) have learned how to do the problem, but they are unable to just copy from other people.

I am going to bed now. I'll leave you by saying that I have been particularly looking forward to posts by Tsjaz, iamacamera, and Skye lately. Thanks for updating. I'll also try to get on MOAB more often, 'cause I like that weblog, too.

"No future for you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home