Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The president is always right.

Jeez: from thinkprogress.org: Bush's tax cuts will not "pay for themselves," as promised. Duh. This is a little weird, though, because the president is always right.

That last statement seems to explain a lot about the past five or six years, if a lot of the administration actually believes that.

The geometry class is going swimmingly. I can't wait until I can do this for a living. I'd love to teach 2-3 classes per semester: 1 or 2 courses for teachers, and 1 or 2 upper level courses (abstract algebra, combinatorics). I hope this is possible.

I am going for a quick run now. I bought some Queens of the Stone Age as a soundtrack for my run.

"A messy room is a sign of a creative mind."

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger cg said...

Dirk, if you had been my abstract algebra teacher I would have been a math major--I've got a great backstroke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home