Monday, March 05, 2007

I forgot to post this morning.

I spent the weekend in North Carolina at a math conference. It was good, athough there were severe airport problems both to and from the conference. Fortunately for me, I plan ahead, so my travel plans were not disrupted (much).

Sorry I missed Byron in Huntersville. That would have been nice.

I have a lot of work, and a short time to do it. I'm East bound...

No Studio 60 tonight. I get the sense like there may never be another episode (although they have already made one more that has not been shown).

I have a lot of stuff to do. Primarily, I have to write an exam, finish my research, prepare two different talks, and entertain folks from out of town. All of this should happen in the next two weeks (including grade one, possibly two exams).

Life will be a lot less hectic starting on March 21st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home