Sunday, April 27, 2008

Skye is in Indiana/Chicago working on wedding stuff, so I am single this weekend. I had a great time at a grad student party celebrating the recent Ph.Ds, and I slept for most of yesterday. When I wasn't sleeping, I was figuring out (portions of) Fourier series and partial differential equations, two areas of math I should have known about a long time ago. In fact, one of my undergraduate advisors told me that everyone should see Fourier series before going to graduate school. Oops.

Other than that, I ran, shot baskets, read, watched the new episode of Battlestar Galactica, played some guitar, learned some Norwegian, and watched the Suns destroy the Spurs. Only 3 more to go - c'mon Phoenix.

Here is a double dose of Sam Cassell:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home