Monday, March 16, 2009

EV Update!

I FINALLY picked up my EV from the shop. It had been there for 6.5 weeks. This was not due to a problem with the car, but rather to poor scheduling (and not on my part). Only 5 hours of labor was billed in the 6.5 weeks, although I think that I got a little bit of a discount due to the long wait. I like the guy, and I mostly like his work, but we'll see if we go back to him again. Right now, I am thinking "no." The good news is that the car is definitely faster and zippier (I added 8 more volts).

Today was an unexpected day off. Classes were cancelled due to a power outage at the college. I think that it must have screwed something up fierce, because I just got an email saying that non-essential employees shouldn't be there. I am imagining a giant Lightning Monster terrorizing campus, with only a small band of dedicated employees remaining to fight it.

Today:


  • Lesson plans
  • Homework and a quiz
  • Errands
  • Humane Society


Probably no time for research, but hopefully tomorrow. I friend sent me something last week that I really want to look at, but I haven't been able to get to it due to in-laws and math speakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home