Monday, February 23, 2009

Grading

I was disappointed that the new episode of BSG was not available online this weekend. I read that scifi.com (not linking to them as a passive aggressive means of punishment) is going to start waiting eight days to post new episodes. I decided to suck it up and wait until Saturday to view the episode that was shown on Friday. I haven't had much trouble with spoilers, and I ask that you not ruin any thing for me. I'll be watching each of the last five episodes a week late.

I now have a first draft of my paper done. This is a relief, since I definitely have something to submit. However, I still have to do a lot of revisions, and that might take the rest of the week. It will get done, though.

Here is my schedule for the week:


  • Monday: Grade differential equation projects
  • Tuesday: Grade homework and in-class exam for differential equations
  • Wednesday: Grade exam for elementary education class
  • Thursday: Grade take-home exam for differential equations
  • Friday: No grading! Unless I'm not done grading from Thursday


I also have to revise my paper. This will not be a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home