Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have been told that my weblog is too cryptic, and there are too many links. Today (and probably "only today"), I will try to summarize what the links say.

The pope thinks that condoms aren't the best way to prevent the spread of AIDS. "The pope said a responsible and moral attitude toward sex would help fight the disease." You know what would also help fight the disease? Little tiny sprites wielding even tinier pickaxes who enter bodies through the nostril and hack at all of the HIV viruses until they can no longer replicate. That would also help fight the disease, and is only slightly less likely than everyone suddenly taking a "moral attitude" toward sex.

My EV is back from the shop, and I enjoyed driving it to work today. I think that this summer I will try to rig it so that it runs on my own sense of self-satisfaction.

We clipped some of Olivia's claws yesterday. Olivia is not a fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home