Friday, October 30, 2009

30 Rock is a quality show. Very nice.

My stupid Microsoft Outlook program thinks that "math" and "center" are not words. The former is a real problem for me. The good news: the GMail experiment seems to be working well, so I rarely have to use Outlook now.

My students gave me a hard time about not dressing up today for Halloween. One of the two main culprits was dressed as a wizard; the other was not dressed up at all. When I pointed this out as she was making fun of me, she claimed that she was dressed as a "muggle." When I asked if I could be a muggle, too, she said "no." I tried to deduce that I was then a wizard (If I am not a muggle, then I MUST be a wizard, right?), but she didn't buy that.

A third student bailed me out by suggesting that I was already dressed up as "a giant."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home