Monday, March 29, 2010

I started biking to work for the first time today. It went well, except that I was riding into the wind. I think that the plan will be that I bike to work this week (a three-day week, due to the fact that Easter is this weekend and I teach at a Catholic college) and start my bike/run schedule next week.

Also, here is the question that I have been thinking about: I have been trying to think of examples where it would make a lot of sense for two things to trade names. For instance, it would make a lot of sense if the Los Angeles Lakers and the Utah Jazz switched names (LA is not known for its lakes, whereas Utah is. Similarly with Jazz). Also, it would make sense if Stevie Nicks (female) and Lindsey Buckingham (male) had switched names. What other examples are there?

Feel free to respond here or on my Facebook page if you have things to add.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home