Friday, March 19, 2010

Just in case you care, I had my worst showing ever yesterday for the NCAA tournament. I went 8 for 16—I think that the lowest that I can remember is 11 for 16 (maybe 10 for 16). The funny thing is: I do not really care. Actually, it probably is not all that funny; in fact, it might be the cause of going 50%. Some combination of "new baby" and "making a concerted effort to care less about sports" led me to the point where I think that I can only name 6 non-Gopher basketball players in the tournament (and probably only 2-3 Gophers). So I am really okay with this.

It has been a bittersweet week for commuting. The "bitter:" I was hoping to start biking, but the flat tire that I supposedly fixed is flat again. I will try to fix it again this weekend. The "sweet:" depending on whether I make a stoplight, I either have a one-stoplight commute or a three-stoplight commute. I almost always have a three-stoplight commute, just because the stoplight I have to make is short (I have to cross a highway). However, I have timed it perfectly three times this week.

My life is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home