Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am now on spring break, and this is the first semester I have taught where I wish spring break came later. I am really enjoying the semester and find it tough to believe that we are half done.

Blueberry has started laughing. He laughed once on Monday, and then he laughed on and off for three straight minutes last night. I find this to be terrific fun. I looked forward to having kids, but I imagined that I would start to really enjoy them when they turned five or so; I was really looking forward to having a conversation. I have learned that babies can be a lot of fun, too. They cannot talk (although I swear he is doing his best to say "hello"), but they can communicate in a lot of different ways. I underestimated this.

On deck for spring break: buy a new refrigerator, get the oil changed, do some work for my class, do some research, and maybe go on a date with Skye to the Science Museum and an Indian restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home