Friday, July 16, 2010

I have a workshop on cooperative learning in week and a half in the Cities (70 miles away). Initially, I thought that I was going to have to drive, but I recently realized that I could instead take the commuter rail. Advantages:


  1. It is cheaper: it will cost $80 for the week rather than $80 for the day (reimbursement costs)
  2. I can read/do work/zone out on the train.
  3. Trains are awesome.
  4. I will be supporting public transportion.


Disadvantage:


    It will take a little longer.


That is all.

Story of the week: people are stupid.

4 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic place blog
Atte: http://wisside.com

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger dewax said...

thanks,,,,

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger visio2010sale said...

Visio Microsoft visio 2010 download may easily renew the results inside chart.The revolutionary Recharge Info characteristic in Visio so Microsoft visio 2010 that you can routinely invigorate all the information from the graph or chart without needing to hand rekindle.If files disputes occur, you need to use this Refresh Clashes task lite furnished by a Visio 2010 download cubicle Visio2010 easy to handle all these disputes. Visio 2010

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger raindeer said...

good article...thanks..whatsapp status

 

Post a Comment

<< Home