Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Exercise

I ran an easy 16 miles this morning. I say "easy" because I think that is the only way I can do it right now.

Even though I got up at 6:00 am, I got surprisingly little work done. I ran, I did some good talking and writing, but not much math. Where does the time go?

Frustration of the day (from Tsjaz): Bush's No Child Left Behind act is going to miss its goals. Really, this is the administration of easy fixes:


  • Global warming doesn't need to be fixed, because we are not sure that it exists (even if our own scientists tell us that it does).
  • "We will be greeted as liberators."
  • Getting Saddam out of Iraq will make Iraq a stable democracy.
  • Social Security will be all better if we just privatize it.
  • All matters economic can be solved with tax cuts.
  • Finally, schools would be perfect if we could just get the lazy teachers to try harder.


Did Ann Coulter plagiarize?

"Shock the monkey."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home