Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Heat

Congratulations to the Heat. I wanted Dallas to win, but I am happy that Dwyane Wade did well. He certainly shoots enough free throws, though.

I had a good time at the wedding in Green Bay. I saw a bunch of good Madison people, and met so new people. I had lunch in Madison with Tal, Katie, Duane, Carey, Andrew, and Rob the next day. We went to State Street Brats and watched some World Cup.

If you think you recently lost your hard rock radio station, you should try looking in Northern Wisconsin, 'cause - man - there are a lot of them up there. They also played a lot of Stone Temple Pilots and Boston. There were other musical peculiarities, but I don't remember them right now.

I have been having a great time with my parents and grandparents. It is especially nice to see them now that I am living far away.

Good thing that the CIA just gives daily briefings to the president to cover their asses.

Also, No one predicted the level of violence in Iraq and Bill O'Reilly wants us to run Iraqlike Saddam Hussein did. Now, I want to make fun of O'Reilly for this (Why did we remove Hussein if he was already running the country well?), but he goes on to say that he would only do this for a couple of months. Because of this, I am going to refrain, even though it was a stupid thing for him to say.

I'm also going to defend Mark Cuban for giving the press a hard time. "Is this your worst loss ever?" That seems like it is an awful question for a journalist to ask. What are they going to write? "When asked if this was his worst loss ever, Cuban said, 'Yes.'" I give athletes/coaches/owners a hard time for not saying anything of substance, and they deserve it. However, the press is partly to blame. How is Cuban supposed to answer that question? Could we give him an interesting question?

Tomorrow: more grandparents.

"She's riding with the brakes on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home