Monday, October 16, 2006

Here is the music I have been listening to lately:

1. "An Honest Mistake" - The Bravery. Nope - Bill Simmons is not the last person to jump on this song's bandwagon.
2. The Daily Pravda. I think that this band is fantastic, although the lyrics are lacking.
3. The Say Anything album ...Is a Real Boy sounds like it might end up being decent.
4. Interpol. If you are walking home late at night, this is great to listen to at a slightly loud volume.

Skye and I went to Chicago this weekend to visit the new nephew. It was fun. I took a side trip to Kalamazoo to give a couple of lectures, and that went really well. So the weekend was great, but now I am cranky because I have a whole lot of work to do. Primarily, my students have a midterm in a week, and so I need to write one.

Congratulations to the Tigers for advancing to the World Series.

I'm looking forward to Studio 60 tonight. Lost has been okay, but not great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home