Thursday, September 21, 2006

Okay, things are starting to cool down at work. This could change as early as tomorrow, but...I hope not.

The Twin's Magic Number for the Wild Card is 6. They are still 0.5 games behind Detroit for the division lead, and it looks like they will not make up any ground tonight (Detroit is winning in the 8th). Frankly, I am hoping that they end up with the best record in baseball - I'm aiming high. The Twins have 90 wins, and the Mets have 92.

I'm getting addicted to podcasts. Here is a list of my favorite podcasts right now:


  • PTI
  • The McLaughlin Group
  • Penn (Gillette) Radio Broadcast
  • Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me
  • Real Time with Bill Maher


Tomorrow: Prepare first lectures, hire CAs (potentially scrambling to find CAs to hire), and write up more lesson plans/homeworks/homework solutions.

Good luck with your mice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home