Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I just installed my entire condo with compact fluorescent lightbulbs. And if you don't think that gets me excited, well, you just don't know Dirk Awesome.

Today I spoke with a federal agent. My good friend Yeti is working for a contractor for the DoD, so he has to get a rather substantial background check.

I am eating dinner whilst watching an episode of The West Wing whilst writing lesson plans for the coming semester whilst mentally planning my class for tomorrow whilst waiting for a phone call to discuss a draft of a chapter of a textbook I am going to submit tomorrow to a publisher.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger cg said...

Do fluorescent lightbulbs make you better at multi-tasking? I think I need some of those. I have been working in the dark and I'm not getting much done.

I've been thinking of switching to fluorescent myself. Danielle likes to have the house lit up like a christmas tree all day long--I walk around turning all the lights off. It's not so much that I wan't to save electricity--although that's part of it--but I just like it to be dark inside when it is dark outside and light when it is light. I am actually typing this in the glow of my CRT monitor--another money waster that I should exchange.

ps--sorry I missed you in Minnesota. We'll chat soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home