Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I made my NCAA picks today. I felt like I could do this, because I completed slides for my talk in St. Louis this weekend. I still need to do some severe editing, but this is a major accomplishment. After that, I need to get my talk for Tuesday (in Athens, Georgia) ready.

My picks for the first round: Florida, Arizona, Old Dominion, maryland, Winthrop, Oregon, UNLV, and Wisconsin in the Midwest Regional. I picked Kansas (over Niagara), Kentucky, Virginia Tech, Holy Cross, VCU, Pitt, Indiana, and UCLA in the West. UNC, Michigan State, USC, Texas, Vanderbilt, Washington State, BC, and Georgetown in the East. Finally, I picked Ohio State, Xavier, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisville, Texas A&M, Nevada, and Memphis in the South.

My day students have a midterm today, and my night students have a midterm tomorrow night. Combined with my trips to St. Louis and Athens, this makes for a busy week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home