Thursday, June 21, 2007

Strawberries and Wolves

Skye and I went to visit our CSA farm (Red Fire Farm) yesterday to pick strawberries and peas. I had a lot of fun, and it is awfully nice to be connected to your food. For dinner last night, we had beets, turnips, and collard greens that were all from the farm (with strawberry shortcake for dessert). These were vegetables that had been picked the day before, and the food was great. We didn't eat a ton, but we were both very satisfied by the end of the meal. I really enjoy eating locally.

Also at the farm was a super nice cat. Skye mentioned to me that she wanted a cat like that, and someone at the farm later offered her to us. I think that we will decline, though, since we will likely be gone a lot in the next year and moving soon.

I don't know how to feel about the possibility KG trade. He has been such a great citizen for so long that I would hate to see him go (unless he wanted to go). On the other hand, we cannot possibilty get better unless we trade him. I guess that I would like to either see us keep him, or else I would like to see him traded to Phoenix. This is kind of like the Torii Hunter situation, only more so.

Good job, Twins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home