Friday, October 19, 2007

More Potpourri

I tried to play around with how the files on my computer are organized. This is not generally a good idea, and I had to reload both my email and my iTunes. I am almost done importing the album art into iTunes, and then I just need to make sure that I re-subscribe to my favorite podcasts. I think that I have them all now (except for This Week! Let me do that for a second..)

Congratulations to the Red Sox, who clinched "not losing in five games" last night.

I started watching The Wire last night. I saw three episodes, and I like it. I do not yet think that it is the greatest show ever, but I expect that this might take a little time.

I am really enjoying teaching this semester. It is nice to teach something that is close to my research, and my calculus kids are flat out awesome.

In other news, I applied for five jobs this week. I might apply for one more, which would be for me to work in Congress. I need to talk that one over, though. Aside from that, there are no jobs that are posted currently that I am both interested in and haven't applied for.

We have our "junkyard wars" fundraiser this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home