Friday, September 28, 2007

Productivity: High

Another hard week of work, although I got a ton of stuff done. A good chunk of the things I did are for the entire semester, so I will be reaping the benefits of my hard work for another four months.

What to do? Skye and I are seeing the Twins/Red Sox game on Saturday. I don't know what to hope for now. I really want the Red Sox to win the division, but I don't think that the Yankees are going to lose two out of three games. On the other hand, I really want the Twins to end up with a .500 record (they need to win all three games to do this). I might really be torn: do I root for a meaningless milestone for my favorite team, or do I root for my second favorite team to gain something of consequence at the expense of my favorite team. How are people supposed to make decisions like these?

I other news, I no longer care about the women's World Cup. Norway and the U.S. lost, and I don't really need to make much of an effort to see Brazil or Germany. Playoffs are infinitely more exciting when your team(s) is still in it.

Skye and I went to a dinner party on Wednesday. It was quite good, and I met storytellers. It said so on their business cards (I am not making fun of them, although I would probably say the same thing if I were). We watched the democratic debates. It was fun.

I am liking my two classes. This is all I have to say about that. Perhaps I will also mention that, if I work really hard for another week, I can probably be on semi-easy street for the rest of the semester. If I work really hard for three weeks, then I definitely will be good.

I have three more hours worth of meetings today.
I have

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home