Friday, March 14, 2008

Pi Day

Okay, everyone who has organized an event that was covered by the Boston Globe and NPR, please step forward. Hey! Why am I the only one moving?

I am super-happy that I am marrying Skye and not this woman. I probably wouldn't get a $12,000 engagement ring to begin with.

A re-do is the only acceptable solution for Michigan and Florida. Their delegates were removed as punishment for moving up their primaries in order to become more influential; this caused candidates not to take the primaries seriously before (Obama wasn't even on the ballot in Michigan). Still, the people should be heard. Therefore, there should be some sort of a vote. I am happy that Michigan is going to find a way to do this.

I am not going to rant against pi day today. I think that it is a little silly, but I also had a good time at the celebration. A lot of people were interested, so I am not going to rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home