Friday, December 14, 2007

Steroids

The Mitchell Report came out, and Roger Clemens was alleged to have used steroids. I am mostly hearing that people are shocked at this, but wasn't this obvious? He kept getting better with age, pitched until he was 44, and he got a lot bigger. I just don't understand why people are shocked at this when it is completely obvious that Barry Bonds used steroids. I think that the difference might be slightly racial.

I'm not saying that Clemens actually used steroids, but it isn't all that inconceivable that he did.

I had a dream last night that I had an Oriole stuck in my foot. It was painful. The beak was going right into my big toe. I have no idea how it got in my shoe.

I also dreamed that I was Beecher from Oz. It is weird that I dreamed I was him, as I now identify less with him.

This is my second to last day of teaching. I have my lectures for both today and tomorrow all done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home