Thursday, May 08, 2008

Classes are done. I finished with applause from two of my classes (although one was mild), and a chorus of "thank yous" from the other. It has been a good semester.

Skye and I had lunch with Alfie Kohn yesterday, who is an exceedingly nice man. I like what he has to say, but I mostly appreciate the fact that is challenges "common sense" assumptions that we have. We don't do enough of that, I think.

I am in the midst of putting my condo up for sale. This means getting the place clean (thanks to Skye and her maid), "staging" the place (renting fancy furniture that I would never actually own myself), and giving away some of my stuff. I rented a truck to bring some of my furniture to a grad student's home tonight.

The wedding plans are going well. We mainly just need to plan the honeymoon. Part of this is almost done - I am through 24 of 30 Norwegian lessons.


I'll leave you with a great story about Chris Paul and his grandfather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home