Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year's Resolutions


  1. Post more often to this thing. I am aiming for every work day.
  2. More exercise. I am going to start by playing basketball every other day with some of the other faculty. This is a decent commitment, because I need to go to the other campus to do it.
  3. More guitar.
  4. Volunteer more. Skye and I have set this in motion already.
  5. Do more math research. Tenure would be nice.
  6. Make sure no more people in the Awesome family breaks an arm.


My exciting news: new house, new car. The new car is a 1986 Electric Toyota MR2. I just plug it in and it goes. I was worried about it this week, because it was waaaaaaay too sluggish. However, the batteries were really thirsty, and I refilled them with distilled water yesterday. I am going to take it for a test drive this afternoon. If all goes well, I am going to add another battery to up the voltage.

Here is a video of my new toy in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home