Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sometimes I like to wait two months before posting.

Sorry about the delay, and thanks for all of your concern about my elbow (especially Bad Z). It is fully functional and painless. In fact, it has been for a while - I just haven't been organized. From here on out, I hope to write here regularly again.

I am very, very happy that Obama won. I am also pleased with the way he has started as president-elect; he has been choosing advisors/cabinet members who know how to work with the legislative branch (Daschle, Emmanuel, etc.). Things might get fixed.

I am not so happy about how my Congressional race turned out. My Congressperson, Michele Bachmann, may be the craziest member of Congress (Traficant and Dornan are out, right?). Here is Bachmann on global warming: "[Pelosi] is committed to her global warming fanaticism to the point where she has said that she’s just trying to save the planet. …We all know that someone did that over 2,000 years ago, they saved the planet — we didn’t need Nancy Pelosi to do that." I can't wait until 2010.

We move into our new house in a week and a half. We now have a bunch of furniture for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home