Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tsjaz and CHG visited on Saturday, and they brought a gift: the board game Pandemic. I love it. The four of us (with Skye, of course) played four times in 12 hours, Skye and I played another four times last night, and I played by myself another 5 times. I really like it.

Tsjaz got it for me because he knows that I like cooperative games. I like the idea of working together with people instead of against them - particularly when it comes to my wife. I am also pleased that this is starting to infiltrate my life. For instance, I was at a workshop last week where we had to do a silly exercise: we had to stand back-to-back with someone, turn around, look them over for 30 seconds, go back to back-to-back, change 3 things about your appearance, turn around, and guess what changed. We repeated this several times. I tried to make my changes as obvious as possible, since I thought this might be hard. Someone else - who is known to be a little competitive - said that she liked that she got to "challenge" the other person. Well, I liked making life easier for the other person.

Plus - OMG - the cooperative games link above mentions a Battlestar Galactica cooperative game. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home