Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Wolves now have the 5th and 6th picks in the NBA draft. I don't know exactly how I feel about the trade, but I guess it seems like it isn't horrible (I like Mike Miller, and I am glad that he isn't playing for a young team anymore).

Here are the top six picks in the draft: Griffin (obviously the first pick), Rubio, Thabeet, Harden, Curry, and Evans. I am hoping that Rubio and Curry slip to the 5th and 6th picks. And I am PRAYING that Kahn is smart enough to take those two if they fall that far. They are going to end up being the 2nd and 3rd best players in the draft.

I am hoping for two of Eric Maynor, Terrence Williams, DeJuan Blair, or Sam Young with the Wolves two late picks in the first round (especially Maynor if we don't get Rubio).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home