Thursday, June 18, 2009

I dreamed that I was playing one-on-one with Tsjaz last night. He did one of these:



He wasn't happy when I (incorrectly) compared him to Paulus in the video.

Some conservatives think that Colbert is actually conservative and only pretending to be ironic. (via Mano)

Where is Bad Z going now?

BREAKING NEWS/RUMOR: There are rumored talks between the Timberwolves and the Suns about an Amare Stoudemire for Al Jefferson and the 6th pick. I hatehatehate this. Jefferson has better stats (granted, he played for a worse team), but it seems like they are roughly on the same level, talent-wise (although Amare is definitely better...now). Jefferson is younger. Jefferson is cheaper. Amare only has one year left on his contract, so he would either bolt or require an expensive extension. Both are coming off of injuries, so that is a wash. Neither plays any defense, so that is a wash.

Basically, I would be hesitant to do Amare for Jefferson straight up (Amare is better, but Jefferson is cheaper). But it is the draft choice that really breaks the deal for me. Don't do it, David!

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Back to California!

I came to leave a comment on the "training" post, but found I could not organize my thoughts well enough. So I came over here to this less controversial one.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Dirk Awesome said...

Are you coming back to Minnesota? I vote "yes."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home