Monday, June 15, 2009

We celebrated Skye's birthday a tad early last night with the Awesome family. We introduced the units to Japanese food, and Skye and I went to the Cold Stone Creamery afterwards. We decided to get the "Country Time Pink Lemonade" sorbet, since it was the only vegan thing on the menu. Skye asked me: "Does this taste artificial to you?"

If you think about it, this is a really befuddling question. You see, the sorbet tasted almost exactly like Country Time Pink Lemonade. So it did not taste like artificial Country Time Pink Lemonade. This is the answer if your basis for comparison is Country Time Pink Lemonade.

If your basis for comparison is "pink lemonade," then the opposite answer is true, since there's never been anything close to a lemon in it.

I submitted my paper, and I hope that it will be accepted this time. Now I can work on other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home