Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More filling

So far this week, I have eaten some great tofu with walnuts and asparagus, seen Winnie the Pooh's house, and did a ton of work with Skye. We have been cooking a lot, and she made an absolutely fantastic raspberry pudding for me last night. It just contained juice, raspberries, and corn starch - fantastic.

She also took me to see the Quad, which I probably should have seen before now, because I work at the school. The Quad is where a good deal of the sophomores through seniors live. The students complain because it is so far away from campus, but we made the walk in 10-15 minutes, which is hardly far at all.

Tonight there is the possibility of more work with Skye - she might help me with my presentation at the conference, which I need to perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home