Friday, May 26, 2006

Various Links

Check out these links:

1. FINALLY!!! Bush acknowledges that he did something wrong! This makes me happy to no end, and I respect him a little bit more. Now, I wish that he would have done it alone, rather than having Tony Blair stand next to him to imply that it was a joint decision. And I wish that he would have admitted to more wrong than just the "tough talk" (compare this to Blair: "Blair said the leaders did not accurately predict immense challenges such as the strength of the insurgency. 'It should have been very obvious to us,' the prime minister said."). Still, baby steps.

Baby steps.

2. Okay, this isn't a link, and this is probably mean to do to Bush after I was just praising him in the previous link. And this is definintely petty. I, however, and not a very big person, so I will mock:

"'I learned some lessons about expressing myself maybe in a little more sophisticated manner, you know,' Bush said softly." He sounded pretty sophisticated while telling us that he was learning how to communicate more maturely...until he added the "you know."

Okay. That was snippy.


3. We have it all wrong about global warming: the sun is getting hotter!


4. Check out the second trade on 05/01/2006. Nigel Thatch's career is worth 60 cases of Budweiser. How much is yours worth? (via the WWB).



"And I'm ugly, with a capital U."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home