Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sweep! The Twins just put themselves in position to get the Wild Card. I know that there are still 52 games left, but I am going to jump on the bandwagon now.

I just started wearing a baseball cap for the first time in my life. Now, I want a Twins cap. Maybe I'll get one when I go to Minnesota in August.

Jeez, imagine if - instead of simply reinforcing ideas the viewer already has - a television show could actually challenge a viewer's ideas. I would watch it. That's how it sounds like Morgan Spurlock's 30 Days is like. Watch it tonight at 10:00 pm Eastern on FX, and let me know how it is. I am prepared to be disappointed.

Bolton's staff is ornery. Why would they lie? I am assuming that they did lie about Bolton's trips, because why wouldn't they just say where he went if he did go? This makes no sense to me - it's like an eight year old - the spokespeople cannot think of consequences that are more than five seconds in the future. My favorite part is when they threaten to blast Think Progress "out of the water. Mature.

"My girl, my girl where will you go?"

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Tsjaz said...

I'll stick to Fox News, thanks. Too easy?

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Dirk Awesome said...

I also mean Rush Limbaugh, Jason Lewis, Al Franken, Janeane Garofalo, etc.

Of course, these are all radio shows, and I was talking about television. So I suppose, yes, I was thinking of Fox News. Guilty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home