Monday, October 30, 2006

Wow - the Vikings just got screeee-ewed. Down 24 to 7 in the third quarter, WIggins catches a pass, tucks, turns, and then takes two or three steps for a first down. The defender hits Wiggins, and he fumbles the ball out of bounds. The ruling on the field was a "catch." Then the officials (also Belichick) step in and decide that it was an incomplete pass. The Vikings challenge, and then lose the challenge. It was a crime.

Geez...they just called an illegal contact against a Vikings DB. These officials are awful. Joe Theismann agrees with me.

The Patriots are going to win, but this isn't fair.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger cg said...

How about the comments that the Vikes might come to L.A.? My brother's girlfriend is interviewing for a job out here on Thursday. Maybe we could just relocate all the good things from Minnesota out west. Who knows what we'll find when things thaw out.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Dirk Awesome said...

Yeah, I don't know where they got that from - I haven't heard any rumors about moving to LA before then, although I haven't been listening to the TC media very closely lately.

And the Vikings deserved to lose - the Patriots simply outplayed them. That was an awful call, but it probably didn't affect the outcome. I'm sorry if I made it seem that way, everyone.

Camera: I'm not so sure that we should try moving Lake Calhoun to LA. Still, you should work on getting a grant for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home