Friday, March 23, 2007

What a week. There was a stretch of six days where I spent at least part of the day in a different state. Traveling is over for a little bit, though, and I am ready to rest up and recover.

I think that I ended up getting 40 out of the first 48 games correct in the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament. I picked three out of the four games correctly last night, bringing my tournament total up to 43 out of 52. However, there was a casualty. I picked Texas A&M to go to the final four, and they went down. I think that they probably got screwed - it looked like there was no way that that last tipped pass took 1.1 seconds off of the clock (unless Greg Gumbel was correct that the ball bounced in bounds first). An extra 0.7 seconds would have allowed A&M to get inside the three point line for a makeable shot. Little bitter.

Spring break starts in about seven hours. It will feature: work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home