Monday, April 02, 2007

McKlosterlin

I went on a run this morning, and I thought about what I was going to write. I decided to write about a couple of things. First, I was going to give you a review of my podcasts. The winners, so far, are Real Time with Bill Maher and The McLaughlin Group. They are consistently good, but they also generate a lot of excited from me - I can't wait to listen.

In the next tier is This American Life and Wait, Wait. These are also good, but just generate less excitement.

In the middle of the pack is This Week, To the Best of Our Knowledge, Says You!and Car Talk. These are entertaining, but not nearly as good as the top four.

Trailing in the rear is Fresh Air and Whad'ya Know?. I am still pretty unfamiliar with the first, and I have kind of given up on the second. This is in part because it is two hours long, and it is tough to devote that time to a single podcast.

That is what I was planning to write. Now, imagine my surprise when Klosterman writes this. Chuck likes the McLaughlin Group, too! He specifically refers to Tony Blankley and Elearnor Clift! If Klosterman were female (and if I didn't have a girlfriend), I just might stalk him.

I also wanted to mention that the NCAA championship game is on tonight at 9:21 eastern. Most of the talk surrounding it is about Florida possibly become the first team since the '91-'92 Dook team to repeat, or because it is a rematch of the football national championship. Here is what I want to know: is it a coincidence that these just happen to be the two states that may or may not have stolen the election for George W. Bush in his two elections? Why aren't more people talking about this? I think that there is a tit-for-tat thing going on, with Karl Rove pulling the strings behind the NCAA basketball and football organizations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home