Friday, April 06, 2007

Students

I was thinking about what Skye wrote about liking students, and I am starting to realize that I am getting spoiled. I really do like all of my students to some degree, and dislike none of them. I think that this probably was not true all of the time at my old school, but I think that I have liked all of my students at the new school. My main problem is that I think I don't pay enough attention to all of them all of the time.

I am speaking today in a seminar, and I spent a good portion of yesterday practicing (also this morning). It isn't great, and it will end early. On the other hand, it is decent, and people rarely complain about ending early. I think that I will be fine.

It is cold here. I opted to shoot baskets instead of run this morning due to to the freezing weather.

I feel bad because I think that I might be losing my sense of humor. I re-watched Jesus is Magic, which I originally saw in the theater with Tsjaz. I remember liking it with him, but I thought it was so-so when I saw it this week.

Additionally, I get the RiffTrax for the pilot episode of Lost, and I was not very impressed. There were two or three great lines, but this is not a high rate of return. Of course, part of the problem was that I was completely unable to keep the audio synced. I think that this is because I am just not very good at stuff.

I feel bad about not liking RiffTrax, because I want to be able to hang with the MOAB kids. Alas, this may not be possible. I will say that Bad Z has had some absolutely terrific Lost posts in the past month.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

YOU ARE GOOD AT STUFF!!

Try another Rifftrax - do "Firewall".

Do not do "Night of the Living Dead". The movie is realllllly bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home