Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Caps

I got my first compliment on my new hat on Saturday. I was walking down Mass Avenue, and a guy went out of his way to compliment me on it. He was wearing a Twins shirt.

I didn't run today. I was in a foul mood last night, and I decided that I needed sleep more than exercise. I stand by my decision. I was in a foul mood for a variety of reasons. First, there were just a bunch of minor problems that popped up: a hotel was booked and my website no longer worked. Second, I ended up planning (to some extent) three different trips. I find planning trips to be frustrating because they always take up more time than I think they should. The trip that I planned entirely was especially frustrating because it required me to coordinate among four other parties. It wasn't all that bad, but it took a good chunk of yeseterday afternoon. Finally, I got home later than I expected, and then the phone rang THREE times. This really annoys me. I wish people would space out their phone calls to me.

Also annoying me is the fact that I have to grade 10 (possibly 20, depending on how you count) projects. I am not looking forward to this. Moreover, this has made me realize that I am being spoiled in my current position because I don't have many grading responsibilities (of course, my other responsibilities that are unique to this job far outweigh the amount of work that grading requires).

Congratulations to Sidney Ponson.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Skye Xyan said...

I'm glad to see that boys like Dirk sometimes lose it too. Sorry I didn't notice your hat. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home