Monday, May 21, 2007

School's Out

I'm on summer break. I handed on most of my grades today, and the remainder were handed in on Friday. I am hard at work working on next school year, and I just got done mapping out my day-by-day plan for the entire year for the course I am course heading (meaning that I will be supervising others). I should do the same for my summer course and my non-course head course in the fall later this week, and then I will be in pretty good shape. If I am really on top of things, I might even get all of my worksheets in order for the rest of the year.

Tomorrow, I will work more on my textbook. This is something that should have been done a while ago, but this is fine. I'd prefer to work on my courses or math research...and maybe I will. I guess I haven't decided yet. We'll see.


SPOILER ALERT: I AM ABOUT TO GIVE MY VAGUE OPINION OF SIX FEET UNDER, BUT GIVE AWAY NO PLOT DETAILS

Skye and I finished Six Feet Under on Saturday. It got really good toward the end of season three, was okay for season four, dragged for the first half of season five, but got really good at the end again.

In other news, I solved my Homer Simpson 2 by 2 by 2 Rubik's Cube today for the first time. This was easy, since it is only a subset of the actual Rubik's Cube, so I had all of the algorithms that I needed.

I think that I might have decided to stop watching the NBA playoffs. The Suns got hosed, and now I hate the Spurs. Duncan left the bench earlier, but he didn't get suspended. Bowen, too. Steve Kerr says so. Granted, the first incident was less of a fight than the latter, but neither were actually fights.

This sucks. Since Utah looked horrible in game one, I have no reason to watch. So my attention is focused on baseball (until the Jazz threaten the Spurs); even though the Twins are bad right now, they are still likable.

Finally, Bill Simmons's podcast is now available on iTunes (free, of course). Guess what I'll be listening to on the walk home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home