Monday, August 06, 2007

Endings

A series of small things are coming to an end today and tomorrow. I finished re-watching Arrested Development last night; I finished work on my chapter of the textbook (for now); I am about to finish reading Collapse. I will probably have something to say about Collapse when I finish; until then, I will just say that I am enjoying it a lot.

My family is visiting tomorrow. Before now and then, I need to come up with some ideas for interesting activities, meals, and...I can't think of a third thing.

I am liking the new Tegan and Sara album. I am hoping to write a critique of JW's GBV mix, which was very good.

The Twins have a big game tonight against Cleveland. A win will put them at only 3.5 or 4 games back, depending upon the outcome of the Detroit/Tampa Bay game. I hope I didn't just jinx them.

Skye had a visitor this weekend, and so we spent some time entertaining. Actually, the friend was more accurately entertaining us, since she had a series of social events planned for us. It included a trip to Chinatown, where we got a Go board.

Did I mention that I got side-baskets for my bike? I did. They are great. They make me think of my bike in an entirely new way. Now, it is not merely a method to move me around quickly; rather, it is a method to move me and my stuff around quickly. This is great when it comes to groceries.

There have been a couple of things that I have been trying to remember to write about. I don't remember them today, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home