Monday, July 30, 2007

Bye Bye, KG.

First, happy birthdays to Cuz and Tsjaz.

Second, I've had mixed feelings about an upcoming KG trade, but now that it appears to be happening, and I am pretty sad. KG has been great in Minnesota, and I will miss him.

Emotions aside, i think that it is a great deal for both teams. The Celtics are immediately championship contenders with Garnett, Pierce, and Allen. They should plow through the East, and might get lucky in the finals. The Wolves previously had no future, but now are looking pretty good. In two years, they could have a starting line-up of Al Jefferson, Craig Smith, Gerald Green, Corey Brewer, and Randy Foye. That team is big on potential, and could be fantastic. Through in Ratcliff's expiring contract and a couple of draft choices, and the Wolves have a healthy future.

On second reading, it appears that the trade has not yet been completed. However, it is looking like it might happen, and I will be sad when it does (even though it will be a good trade that will benefit my two favorite teams).

I cleaned and rearranged my office today. I will be grocery shopping and running tonight. If I have time, I might read and/or watch Arrested Development. My reading list is really getting pretty long.

I have comments on Arrested Development, Yacht Rock, and maybe my trip to Ithaca, but this will wait.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Skye Xyan said...

Looks like you got spammed!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

YACHT ROCK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home