Friday, July 13, 2007

Issue one! Has America gone too far in its attempt to become independent from foreign oil?

Here is a side of the issue that I have never considered before. I'll still in favor of as high of fuel economy standards as is realistic. I think that we are about half-way there right now.

I just downloaded a ton of Daily Show/Colbert episodes from the fall that I never watched. I cherry-picked the ones with interesting guests, and now I need to march my way through them.

I am done with two (of three) weeks of teaching. My students just handed in a midterm, and I am going to spend the weekend grading and preparing for next week's topic (fractions!). I am hoping to have a lot of the grading done by the end of the day, although I don't think that that is actually going to happen.

I'm going out to lunch with a co-worker soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home