Thursday, October 25, 2007

Silence Broken

It has been awfully quiet in my area of the weblogosphere - not only me, but the other weblogs I frequent. I blame myself.

So much to say:

First, Skye and I successfully did another "Scrapheap Showdown" for the high schoolers. We had students build windmills out of junk. It was fun, and a lot of work. One guy worked more on it than I did, but there was still plenty for me to do.

Second, the Red Sox are doing well. The last time I was in a city which hosted the World Series was 1991. It is nice to be back. You all should root for the Red Sox just so that I can enjoy the atmosphere.

The Vikings still aren't very good, although it looks like Adrian Peterson is better than expected. This means that he might be one of the ten best players in the NFL by the end of the year. Seriously.

The Wolves traded away Ricky Davis and Mark Blount, thereby decreasing the laziness/craziness factor on the team by a factor of 60.

I am going to do research now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home