Friday, May 09, 2008

Hurray for Students!

It has already been a great day. Most importantly, I just spent the last ninety minutes speaking with a student I have had all year. We talked about everything from how great her mother is, to the war, to politics, to education, to Lost. I made her cry at one point, but it was because I had written her a nice email earlier in the semester. It is great to be a teacher.

Earlier this morning, I spoke to a professor in the business school. He told me about Digi-Blocks, and I think that I like them. Plus, I think that I will get a paper out of it.

Next is a Lost theory that Bad Z originally posted. This theory seems plausible, although I do not completely understand it.

I am selling my place, and someone came into my house and put all new furniture in it. I paid them to do it. I haven't seen it yet, but it had better be cool.

I watched the Hornets-Spurs game last night, and I am officially on the Chris Paul bandwagon. He is spectacular. Also, I think that the Hornets are put together superbly. They have an all-world point guard (Paul), a great three point shooter (Stojakovic), a great midrange shooter with a good post-up game (West), a decent shooter (Peterson), and a big center who only cares about defense, rebounding, and alley-oops. I think that they could win it all (I realize I am not the first person to say this).

There is a lot of stuff I keep forgetting to post. I think that I forgot again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home