Friday, May 30, 2008

Go Celts

I am hoping for the Celtics to win tonight to close out the series, thereby creating the first Celtics/Lakers finals in 21 years. That will be exciting. Of course, I am not counting my chickens. In fact, I predicted before game 5 that the Pistons would win in 7, and I suppose that I am standing by that. However, I am hoping for a Celtics victory.

Lost was good. It keeps my interest, although I think that they should have ended the season one scene sooner than they did.

I forgot to mention that my students lined up at the end of the final to wish me a good summer and thank me for the class. Touching.

I am on a bit of a The Who kick right now. Check out two versions of "Baba O'Riley." The second is poor quality, but its sheer awesomeness compensates.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home