Thursday, January 15, 2009

Angel

Skye and I have been watching Angel, which is a Buffy spin-off. We have watched seasons 1-4, and only season 5 remains.

Before I watched Buffy, I have already formed an idea of what the show would be like. It turns out that I was wrong - Buffy was much funnier than I expected it to be. It turns out that Angel actually is what I expected Buffy to be. I think that Angel is a very good show, but it is no Buffy.

I spoke to my good friend Yeti last night, and I spoke with Hunter on Saturday. Maybe I can start staying in touch with people now that my life is settling down.

Finally, I found a third route into work today that is pretty EV-friendly. There are no hills, not much traffic, and there is only a 1.5 mile stretch where the speed limit is 55 mph. I think that this is the way I am going to get to work once the car is fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home