Monday, February 09, 2009

Hey! The Grammys were on last night! Did anyone know this? I know of many, many people who love music, and I know of very, very few people who care about the Grammys. Back when I was funny, I thought about throwing a Grammy party in, say, November. I wanted to see if anyone would realize that they don't show until February.

BSG is great; jeers to those who proclaimed that it jumped the shark three episodes ago. Such near-sightedness. I liked this last one so much that I watched it twice this weekend. I really care about the characters.

In my math course for elementary education majors today, we will discuss the fact that Pat Summit just won her 1000th game. More accurately, I will be discussing why we care, and how it is pretty arbitrary why we care more about her 1000th win than we care about her 1003rd win.

Today: Teach, basketball, Humane Society. If there is still time, I will write more of my paper. It has a hard deadline of March 2nd, but I am only giving myself until Sunday to come up with a reasonable draft. I will probably give myself one more week to edit it, and then I'll be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home