Monday, February 02, 2009

Weekend Report

Skye and I watched the Superbowl last night at Qdoba. This is what happens when you don't have TV reception and/or local friends to invite you over. The burritos were great, though. There were probably 6 other customers there during the game - we owned the place.

I was pulling for Arizona, but I am pretty much over it. I like Warner and Fitzgerald (the Minneapolis guy).

Note to Republicans: take a lesson from Victor Frankenstein - your creation can turn on you.

Speaking of lack of local friends, I went on a retreat for new faculty and met some new ones. I had a really good time with (most of) them. The training portion was better than expected, although they are rarely great. The social part was a lot of fun.

BSG: What a cliff-hanger! Could they? I think that they could. I can't wait until Friday.

Scrubs: Skye and I finished season six. It had a couple of bad episodes, but then returned to form. I do not think that it jumped the shark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home